Animal Communication Level 1 Class at Lily's Legacy
Date: Saturday, August 17, 2019
Time: 10 am to 4 pm
Location: Lily's Legacy Senior Dog Sanctuary in Petaluma, California
This class you will give you the tools and experience you need to build your telepathic animal communication skills. You will gain a good foundation in telepathic communication as you develop your innate ability to understand animals' thoughts, feelings, viewpoints using proven techniques and meditations.
25% of your class tuition will be donated to Lily's Legacy.
Advance Registration Required. Class Space is Limited.
Email Cathy if you want to register using PayPal, Venmo, or Check.
Whether you’re new to the concept of Animal Communication or an experienced Animal Communication practitioner, this course will give the tools you need to develop your telepathic animal communication skills as well as enhancing your relationships with animals, especially the animals in your life.
All animal communication levels welcome.
During this fascinating class, you'll learn:
- What Animal Communication is;
- Core Principles and Ethics;
- What Prevents You From Sending and Receiving Telepathic Communication;
- Meditation Practices to Develop Your Telepathic Abilities with Animals;
- How to Quiet Your Mind and Open Your Heart with Animal;
- Practice Sending and Receiving Telepathic Communication Using Proven Methods and Techniques;
- Practice with a wide variety of animals including the dogs who are at Lily's Legacy;
- Receive Validation, Feedback, and Support to Develop Your Telepathic Abilities.
What you’ll receive:
- An excellent foundation in Animal Communication along with proven tools and techniques to develop your telepathic abilities.
- Certificate of Completion to celebrate your accomplishment. This certificate will serve as a prerequisite to Cathy’s advanced courses whether you take them in-person or online.
All Animal Lovers and Animal Communication Levels Welcome
All Registration Fees and Class Tuitions are Non-refundable.