Animal Communication Level 1 Online
Monday, April 6
Monday, April 13
Monday, April 20
Time: 5:00 pm to 6:15 pm (Pacific time)
Online / By Phone / On Demand
Strengthen your relationship with your animal family as you discover how you can easily understand their thoughts, feelings, and viewpoints during this fun and intriguing 3-week online course. Using proven techniques and meditations, you leave this course with a better understanding of how animal communication works.
Whether you’re new to the concept of Animal Communication or a more experienced communicator, this course will give the tools you need to develop your telepathic animal communication skills as well as enhancing your relationships with animals, especially the animals in your life
During this fascinating class, you'll learn:
- What Animal Communication is;
- Core Principles and Ethics;
- What Prevents You From Sending and Receiving Telepathic Communication;
- Meditation Practices to Develop Your Telepathic Abilities with Animals;
- How to Quiet Your Mind and Open Your Heart with Animal;
- Practice Sending and Receiving Telepathic Communication Using Proven Methods and Techniques;
- Practice with a wide variety of animals including the dogs who are at Lily's Legacy;
- Receive Validation, Feedback, and Support to Develop Your Telepathic Abilities.
- An excellent foundation in Animal Communication along with proven tools and techniques to develop your telepathic abilities.
- Certificate of Completion to celebrate your accomplishment. This certificate will serve as a prerequisite to Cathy’s advanced courses whether you take them in-person or online.
- If participating live, you must be able to connect via video or audio on the webinar platform Zoom.
- To access recordings, students will need to download mp4 (video) and m4a (audio) files as well as pdf files (for the transcript).
All Animal Lovers and Animal Communication Levels Welcome.
All Registration Fees and Class Tuitions are Non-refundable.
What Students Are Saying About Cathy's Class:
---Chelsea T.. Vermont
“With Cathy’s encouragement, guidance and instruction, I was able to see my potential as an animal communicator. In a few short sessions, I was able to talk to my dog. Thank you Cathy. It was very enjoyable.”
---Carolyn D., Illinois