Introduction to Animal Reiki
DATE: Thursday, June, 1, 2020
TIME: 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm (Pacific time)
WHERE: Online | By Phone | On-Demand
Learn how practicing Reiki with animals creates peace, compassion, and balance for you and the animals in your life.
You will discover:
- What Reiki is;
- Difference between Reiki for humans and Animal Reiki;
- The Let Animals Lead® Method
- How Reiki deepens your connection with all sentient beings;
- A Reiki meditation you can easily practice with your animal companions.
Advance Registration Required.
Beginners and all levels and lineages of Reiki practitioners welcome.
During this class, you'll learn:
- What Animal Reiki is;
- The Let Animals Lead® method
- Reiki Meditation to share with your animals.
What you'll receive:
- One teaching session via webinar, recorded in both video and audio formats.
- Class Recording in both video and audio formats.
- Beginners and all levels and lineages of Reiki practitioners welcome.
- If participating live, you must be able to connect via video or audio on the webinar platform Zoom.
- To access recordings, students will need to download mp4 (video) and m4a (audio) files as well as pdf files (for the transcript).
Date: Monday, June 1, 2020
Time: 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm (Pacific time)
Location: Online | By Phone | On Demand