Introduction to Reiki for Animals
DATE: Thursday, April 2, 2020
TIME: 5 pm to 6 pm (Pacific time)
WHERE: Online | By Phone | On-Demand
Learn how practicing Reiki with animals creates peace, compassion, and balance for you and the animals in your life.
You will discover:
- What Reiki is;
- Difference between Reiki for humans and Animal Reiki;
- The Let Animals Lead® Method
- How Reiki deepens your connection with all sentient beings;
- A Reiki meditation you can easily practice with your animal companions.
Advance Registration Required.
Beginners and all levels and lineages of Reiki practitioners welcome.
If you prefer to register using PayPal, Venmo, or Check: email Cathy.
During this class, you'll learn:
- What Animal Reiki is;
- The Let Animals Lead® method
- Reiki Meditation to share with your animals.
What you'll receive:
- One teaching session via webinar, recorded in both video and audio formats.
- Class Recording in both video and audio formats.
- Beginners and all levels and lineages of Reiki practitioners welcome.
- If participating live, you must be able to connect via video or audio on the webinar platform Zoom.
- To access recordings, students will need to download mp4 (video) and m4a (audio) files as well as pdf files (for the transcript).
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2020
Time: 5 pm to 6:00 pm (Pacific time)
Location: Online | By Phone | On Demand
**Refund Policy: All Class Fees are Non-Refundable