Animals to the Rescue
Sunday, March 29, 2020
11:00 am to 12:00 pm Pacific time
Online | By Phone | On Demand
Animals are here to help us. During this interactive forum, animals will share their insight, coping strategies, and answer your questions on how best we can get through these challenging times.
Submit your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org so the animals can answer them for you.
During this online forum, animals will share their wisdom and viewpoints on the pandemic. In addition, animals will offer you common sense suggestions to help you cope during the COVID-19 pandemic.
During this fascinating forum, you will:
- Hear how animals view the pandemic;
- Receive guidance from the animals and Mother Nature;
- Experience a guided meditation to connect you with the animals.
Submit your questions to email@example.com
What You'll Receive:
One 1-hour teaching session via webinar, recorded in both video and audio formats.
- If participating live, you must be able to connect via video or audio on the webinar platform Zoom.
- To access recordings, students will need to download mp4 (video) and m4a (audio) files as well as pdf files (for the transcript).
Advance Registration Required.