Meditating with Animals
March 30, 2021
7:30 pm to 8:30 pm ET
Online | By Phone | On Demand | Via Zoom
Meditating with animals enhances our heart-connection and creates a space of compassion, balance, and peace. When meditation is practiced regularly with animals, it improves your relationship with your animal family and strengthens your spiritual connection with yourself, your community, all sentient beings, and Mother Nature.
During this online class, you will discover how meditating with animals can create healing and wellness for animals. Plus, you will experience a guided meditation you can share with the animals in your life.
- No meditation experience necessary
- All animal lovers welcome
- Advance Registration Required
Meditating deepens our awareness of animals' true spiritual nature and, in the process, helps us awaken to our spiritual essence. This awareness builds a spiritual bridge of connection, compassion, healing, mutual understanding, and love which leads to a feeling of Oneness and interconnectedness with all sentient beings. It also creates a compassionate space of healing that aligns with the spiritual nature of all beings.
During this class you will:
- Learn how meditating with animals for 5 minutes a day can transform your relationship with them
- Experience a guided meditation you can share with the animals in your life
- Strengthen your heart connection with your animals
- Hear animals' wisdom and insight
- Let animals guide and support you on your spiritual journey of self-discovery
- Build confidence in using this simple but powerful way to help animals heal
- Increase your inner positivity, gratitude, and compassion
No meditation experience required.
Advance registration required. Once you register, you'll receive an email with information on how to join the Zoom meeting.
All Animal Lovers Welcome