Animal Communication Level 1 Online Class
Dates: Wednesday, September 9, 2019
Wednesday, September 16, 2019
Wednesday, September 23, 2019
Time: 6 pm to 7:30 pm (Pacific time)
Location: Online or by Phone
This 3-week online course will give you a good foundation in building your telepathic animal communication skills.
Whether you’re new to the concept of Animal Communication or an experienced Animal Communication practitioner, this course will give the tools you need to develop your telepathic animal communication skills as well as enhancing your relationships with animals, especially the animals in your life.
All animal communication levels welcome.
During this fascinating class, you'll learn:
- What Animal Communication is;
- Core Principles and Ethics;
- What Prevents You From Sending and Receiving Telepathic Communication;
- Meditation Practices to Develop Your Telepathic Abilities with Animals
- How to Quiet Your MInd and Open Your Heart with Animals.
- Practice Sending and Receiving Telepathic Communication Using Proven Methods and Techniques
- Receive Validation, Feedback, and Support to Develop Your Telepathic Abilities
What you’ll receive:
- An excellent foundation in Animal Communication along with proven tools and techniques to develop your telepathic abilities.
- 3 teaching sessions via webinar, recorded in both video and audio formats.
- Weekly practice assignments and resources to support and guide you in your journey.
- Certificate of Completion to celebrate your accomplishment. This certificate will serve as a prerequisite to Cathy’s advanced courses whether you take them in-person or online.
- Students need to participate live at scheduled times. Your attendance is required at all 3 sessions to receive your certification.
- If participating live, you must be able to connect via Video (preferred) or Audio (phone) on the webinar platform Zoom.
- To access recordings, students will need to download mp4 (video) and m4a (audio) files.
- Students need to be able to download and open pdf documents so you can receive and read your weekly lessons and assignments.
- Commit to a daily meditation practice for a minimum of 10/minutes a day during the course along with your weekly assignments.
- Students must practice with at least 2 different animals per week. The more you practice wide variety of animals, preferably daily, the better.
- Keep a Journal.
All Registration Fees are Non-refundable.